VoiceCare Medical Alert Services
Emergency assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with the VoiceCare medical alert service. The VoiceCare personal emergency response system allows seniors to remain at home, while ensuring their safety.
In the event of an emergency, the wearer can simply press a button which will send out a signal to a specially trained VoiceCare Operator. Whether you need immediate emergency assistance or just a little help from a family member or friend, the operator will ensure that the appropriate party is notified of your needs.
Can you benefit from VoiceCare?
- Are you 65 or older and live alone or are alone for extended periods?
- Have you previously experience a fall?
- Do you have a serious medical condition such as heart disease, pulmonary disease or diabetes?
- Do you have limited mobility or use an assistive device such as a cane, walker or wheelchair?
- Do you take multiple medications?
Is it time for a Medical Alert System? Click here to access a quick questionaire to see if VoiceCare is right for you.
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you will benefit from a personal emergency response system. Getting help quickly following an accident or medical emergency greatly increases your chance of a full recovery. Whether you are worried about falling, recovering from an illness or just concerned about your personal safety, VoiceCare can provide you an additional level of safety. VoiceCare can be the key to living a safe, independent life at home. There is no long-term contract and you can cancel at any time.
For futher information, please contact our VoiceCare Coordinator at 620.665.2473 or toll free 800.267.6891.
MedSmart Medication Management System
- A safe, convenient way to organize, remind and dispense medications
- Program up to 6 reminders per day
- Event notification and reporting to multiple caregivers
- Supports independent living at home
MedSmart System is a safe, convenient and automated solution that organizes, reminds and dispenses medications so they are taken properly and on-time. Available in both standalone and event reporting versions, MedSmart improves medication adherence and reduces the risk of misused and dosing erros to support independent living.
- A safe, convenient way to manage medications
- Encourages better self-care and medication administration
- Reduces risk of hospital admissions associated with dosing errors
- Promotes adherence to treatment regimens
- Reduces frequency of visits to refill traditional pill boxes
- Provides immediate alerts of missed doses in multiple message formats
- Remote programming and web management tools makes programming, reloading and resetting easy
- Event reporting and notification available to enhance compliance goals and better manage prescription activities
Easy to use
At each reminder / alarm time, a flashing light and sound alert will remind you that it is time to take your pills, the tray will rotate, and our medication will be made available. Tip the unit to dispense your pills and the device is ready to dispense the next dose at the scheduled time.
For more information about our MedSmart medication units, please contact 620.665.2473 or 800.267.6891.