Mission & Values
We must do everything possible to deliver an exceptional experience of care for every patient and family member, every time, in every interaction.
Our vision is to be the region's first choice for hospice and homecare services.
Our Core Values
Our core values are the foundation of who we are and what we strive to be.
Commitment to love our patients "First, Best, Most."
- Desire to be personal champions for our patients.
- Compassionate contact with every patient every time.
- An unexpected and unsurpassed experience of care for our patients and their families.
- A commitment to excellence in all areas.
- The assurance of high integrity, determiniation and intentionality.
Regional Leader in Care
- Commitment to serve as a facilitator of regional care (developing pathways to partnership with physicians and the community, leading to better healthcare).
- Strong, sustained focus on continuous improvement of community health and realtionships.
Employer of Choice
- Commitment to be the employer of choice.
- Superior stewards of resources and talents.
- Passion to be legacy builders with a vision to leave Hospice & HomeCare of Reno County in a better place for future generations.