Your time is valuable to us. Many opportunities are available at Hospice House for you to help patients and their families during difficult times.
- Be a companion to a patient and their family. Visit, read aloud, play cards, help put a puzzle together or simply lend a sympathetic ear. Your presence canlift someon's spirit.
- Provide respite care for a family member by staying with a patient while the family member gets away for a little while.
- Answer the phone and greet visitors.
- Provide office support for hospice staff.
- Offer pet therapy, if you and your pet are certified.
To volunteer or to discover other ways you can help, call 620.665.2473. Ask for the volunteer coordinator.